samarkand

*Sigh*

http://www.eslitebooks.com/cgi-bin/e...=2910448837008

I merely wish you to find out the truth for yourself. The above is a link
to the book I mentioned earlier, if you are interested.

Right so. Enough said.

Back to Mao Ze Dong. Here's another link to a small picture of Mao
inpsecting a tea plantation in Kang Shan in the Westlake region. There are
several legends associating Mao with tea in China, this is one of them.
Smoking and tea drinking are two of his most indispensible things in life,
especially tea - Westlake Dragonwell (Xi Hu Long Jing) was a daily
indulgence, brewed strong and thick.

Mao once told his persinal physician Xu Tao: In my life I have 4
medications: Eat, Sleep, Drink Tea, Defecate. There's no other medication
better than these, if I can perform them daily.

http://www.casad.ac.cn/2005-5/200552494737.htm

oups.com...