usual suspect

C. James Strutz wrote:
> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
>
>>C. James Strutz wrote:
>>
>>>"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>No,

>>That's too bad. BTW, does she live in or near Pittsburgh or is (was) this
>>a kooky long-distance thing?

> She lives about a mile from me "as the crow flies".

She lives nearby and you had to meet her on the internet? Interesting.

>>>"fine" was in response to your thoughtful inquiry of my Asperger's
>>>Syndrome.

>>Have you sought a second opinion?

> Yes, and it was negative.

Thank goodness. Do you have any ideas why you're so anti-social?

>>>You have a HUGE personality disorder.

>>Nope. I'm sane and quite normal.

> Then why are you such an asshole here?

It's only those of you who've rubbed me the wrong way who think I'm one.
Care to guess why, Jim, or shall I refresh your memory of what you've
written to and about me?