usual suspect

C. James Strutz wrote:
> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>
>>"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>I'm not picking on C James. I hope he's doing better and opening up
>>>better to his internet girlfriend.

>>You were picking on him. You
>>even changed his name to See
>>James Strut. That shows you're
>>calling him a first grader or
>>something similar, since that's
>>when most people read the
>>See Spot Run books.

> Don't worry about it.

She will, at least until she gets stoned out of her mind.

> He gets his laughs picking on what he thinks are
> people's weaknesses.

I think it's great that you and your girlfriend are exploring ways to
get beyond your problems: "I've always had lots of difficulty
socializing with other people, particularly in intimate relationships."

> Karma vindicates us all as he has to live an entire
> lifetime as the asshole that he is.

Do you likewise consider your Asperger's Disorder as some kind of cosmic
payback?

> Hopefully it will be a long and
> miserable life....

Nice -- here I am wishing you well and you only wish misery in return.
Remember that karma works both ways, Jimbo.