Alan S

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 08:46:26 GMT, Karen Sexton
> wrote:

>>I'm not trying to be alarmist, just cautious. Your genes and
>>your excess weight

>My "excess weight"? I beg your pardon-:-) I was 20lb overweight
>until lately, now I'm only 10lb overweight- just wanting to be able to
>wear some cap sleeves before I'm 60 years old:-)

Sorry - I was going on the info in your first post where you
said:

"I'm not diabetic, just controlling my sugar intake and
trying to lose weight."

Congratulations on the 10lb - I know it ain't easy. As a
mere male I haven't the faintest idea what a cap sleeve is -
my goal is to wear the uniform I wore when I retired from
the Air Force 21 years ago. And I wasn't skinny then:-)

I actually got there - then got complacent, so back at work
now.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.