Karen Sexton

Default Looking for Good Chocolate Recipes

hello,

I'm not diabetic, just controlling my sugar intake and trying to lose
weight. I lurked on some of the diet forums and they are so busy
arguing and putting each other down that I thought I'd ask over here.

What i'm looking for are some links for some good chocolate recipes-
cookies and fudge in particular. They don't have to be low-fat or low
carb, just little or no sugar.

I made some oatmeal cookies with Splenda (I like it better than other
sweeteners), and the results were ok, not good, just ok.

I Googled and I went to the Splenda site, and they have some recipes,
but they didn't really look that great. Another site had fudge made
with cocoa, Splenda and cream cheese, but a reader wrote in and said
it was awful.

There is Type II onset diabetes in my family (grandfather) - but so
far my mother (76) and uncle (93) haven't had it. I don't feel good
when I eat sugar, just sluggish, mostly.

Thanks,

karen