cc0112453

http://www.pigroast.com/
Try the above link. They have one on sale for $39. A bit over the top for
your CharGriller but it's a good one. Also concerning the cable to your
temp probe. I don't know if you have a drain on the bottom but that is
where I ran mine. You can also run it down the smoke stack if the lead is
long enough. Before I figured out that I could run it through the drain I
was going to just drill a hole some where. Near the bottom preferably. I
also was going to make a special bolt to fit the hole that would have a slot
cut in it length wise. That would allow me to have a hole large enough to
get the probe head itself through the drilled out hole, slip the lead
through the slot in the bolt and then screw the bolt into the hole. But
like I said, I didn't have to do any of that. Another idea I had was to cut
a slot on the edge of the rim of the opening but that would be the same as
drilling a hole and I think a hole would be preferable as it would not mess
with the integrity of the unit.

Doug
oups.com...