Old 14-05-2005, 05:54 AM
jmcquown

Elaine Parrish wrote:
Would you like to have a covered dish dinner at my house? I'll supply
the plates. g

Elaine, too

Does this qualify as a "covered dish"? Hmmm. Maybe if I covered it G
I'm thinking I could certainly have put in in a covered casserole and baked
it just to warm.

Jill

On Fri, 13 May 2005, jmcquown wrote:

So tonight I'm making angel hair pasta with crab meat and baby
shrimp (both from cans) in a basil cream sauce. Not exactly a pesto
since I have no pine nuts or any other kind of nut (other than
myself) in the house. I only have dried oregano but I do have fresh
parsley and garlic.

I'll drizzle in olive oil to get the basil, parsley and garlic in
the food processor to the desired texture. Then it goes into a pan
with some cream (again to the desired texture). I'll heat this up
gently and add the drained crab meat and shrimp and stir it all into
the drained pasta. I do have fresh Parmesan which I will grate over
the top.