Old 14-05-2005, 05:15 AM
jmcquown

Damsel wrote:
"jmcquown" said:

Damsel wrote:

I think Jill's biggest crime is including too much information when
she posts. I told her so in e-mail, and I think she's taking it to
heart. I know her pretty well. I think she's more detail-oriented
than prejudiced. She shops at that store several times a week. I
don't think she'd do that if she had a problem with the people who
work there.

Just my 50 cents.
Carol

Exactly. Not to mention, I took them dinner (Minestrone) last week
because if you work from 3-midnight, when do you get a chance to
eat? And the Minestrone did not include Italian sausage because I'm
sensitive to the fact these guys (who are from Yemen) don't eat
pork. They are very nice people.

I know the real reason you didn't include Italian sausage in the soup.
It's because you hate Italians! I know you!

Carol

LOL! Yep, and I won't eat pasta, either, for that very reason! Nor do I eat
Bratwurst because I hate Germans. I'm just one flaming prejudiced person
who will only eat Haggis and blood sausage. G

Jill