Old 14-05-2005, 05:04 AM
jmcquown

Damsel wrote:
"jmcquown" said:

Rona Y. wrote:
(piggy-backing)
"jmcquown" wrote in message
I was given a package of Contadina "fresh" angel-hair pasta. Long
story short, the foreign guy at the store stocked about 6 packages
of it on the shelf along with the dried pasta because he didn't
(or couldn't) read that it said "must be refrigerated or frozen".
His boss is also foreign but is very literate; he was educated in
England.

Your prejudices are showing again...

Not prejudice, simply a statement of fact.

I think Jill's biggest crime is including too much information when
she posts. I told her so in e-mail, and I think she's taking it to
heart. I know her pretty well. I think she's more detail-oriented
than prejudiced. She shops at that store several times a week. I
don't think she'd do that if she had a problem with the people who
work there.

Just my 50 cents.
Carol

Exactly. Not to mention, I took them dinner (Minestrone) last week because
if you work from 3-midnight, when do you get a chance to eat? And the
Minestrone did not include Italian sausage because I'm sensitive to the fact
these guys (who are from Yemen) don't eat pork. They are very nice people.

Jill