Old 14-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Rona Y.

(piggy-backing)
"jmcquown" wrote in message
I was given a package of Contadina "fresh" angel-hair pasta. Long
story short, the foreign guy at the store stocked about 6 packages
of it on the shelf along with the dried pasta because he didn't (or
couldn't) read that it said "must be refrigerated or frozen". His
boss is also foreign but is very literate; he was educated in
England.

Your prejudices are showing again...

"[America] is filled with people who decided not to live in Europe. We
had people who really wanted to live in Europe, but didn't have the
energy to go back. We call them Canadians." ---Grover Norquist in
Newsweek, November 22, 2004