Rich

Default Pot Luck Help

I am going to a family reunion in August, a pot luck in a public park. What
to take is the question. This is problem of logistics. I will be flying to
Florida, then driving my mother in her car to Missouri for the reunion, a
two day trip. We'll be staying in motels, so no kitchens will be available.
I think Mom has an old Coleman gas camp stove, but I coubt that it has been
lit for years. We both have reputations as good cooks, so just taking
something from the supermarket deli or some KFC chicken doesn't feel right.

Any ideas for a pot luck offering that could survive two days in a cooler or
could be improvised in the motel or in the park?

Thanks.
--

--Rich De gustibus non est disputandum.