Alan S

On Tue, 3 May 2005 21:34:43 -0500, "EwwHww"
> wrote:

>> Is there any particular reason why you've chosen 30 carbs
>> per day as your target?

>To get my weight off as quick as possible. I am exercising too. I will
>probably relax after I get my first 30 pounds off, but right now I am in
>panic mode.

Hi Wayne.

At the risk of being told not to give medical advice -
you're going too extreme, too quickly. The most likely
outcome is that you'll crash and burn, giving up when you
strike problems. As you said, you're in panic mode.

Read my sig. Email direct (remove weight and carbs) if you'd
like a copy of the way I did it. In fact, I got down to
198lbs and an A1c of 5.7 at my leanest, but I've had a lazy
year (back on track now:-) Actually, the most important
thing in that sig is the final comment - everything in
moderation. That includes carbs and fats. And diets.

No spam, no charge, no hassle.

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.
--
dx May 2002 , A1C 8.2=>6, wt 117kg(257)=>98kg(215),
Diet and not enough exercise. 183cm(6')