dug88

i read the previous (date code) replies.
agree can use a gas top elements and i would be in utopia.
especially if it has a grill for barbeque.

i have about 3 friends who have full gas stoves, but they use a ktel
convection oven.
the food tastes better from the convection oven, especially chicken,
sausage,pot roast. and the clean up is easy.
i have not got one yet, but i know i will have to get one.

doug