Melba's Jammin'

In article <DVt8e.4691$c93.509@trnddc08>, "Chris Neidecker"
> wrote:

> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> > The jellies are there because I wanted to get them out of the
> > fridge and figured they wouldn't hurt the sauce. They didn't.
> > This has a nice sneaky heat to it. Not too much. Some recipe,
> > huh?

> Wow, that is...you came up with that in one try? Looks like a lot of
> fun to make!! And it looks like it makes a ton, too (might be nice
> to bottle for Christmas gifts or something). Thanks Barb!

It was one of those that I made up as I went along (I don't often do
that, BTW). And I wrote it down, besides! :-o) I've enjoyed the
Harry & David's stuff that inspired it and was looking at that
ingredient list -- "Let's see, I've got cranberries, raspberries,
tomatoes . . . " and figured the jellies and pectin would add a little
body to it. It was pretty darned good.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> Cam Ranh Bay food added 4-8-05.
Sam I Am! updated 4-9-05.