Melinda wrote:
> I like PG Tips and Tetley's in that order. Then Typhoo or Williamson and
> Magore.
>
> I haven't had Twinings in a bag so can't comment on them.
>
> Melinda

Twinings in a bag I have had, and thanks for reminding me.

I recently (three months or so ago) picked up an assortment box. It had
Earl Grey, and an assortment of Breakfasts, Lets go to our good friend
Google....

> A selection of Earl Grey, Prince of Wales, Lady Grey, English Breakfast and Irish Breakfast.

<http://www.twinings.com/en_us/explore_our_range/prod_detail.asp?dept_id=5&blend_id=123>

I found I really liked the Lady Grey*, one good thing about these with
the oil (burgomont? [sp]) is they foil pouch the bags for freshness.

Of course with Rose you get a little figurine. :])

TBerk
*
<http://www.twinings.com/en_us/explore_our_range/prod_detail.asp?dept_id=5&blend_id=36>