Falky foo

"Solebury Home" ... never'd heard of it before.. it's 15 tea bags in a
purple tin. Earl Grey with rose petals in rather large tetrahedronal
silk-like mesh sealed bags. Absolutely the most beautiful tea thing I've
ever opened. I'm not a bagged tea drinker (and have had these for months)
but they are truly stunningly attractive when you pull them from the tin.
They're large bits of black tea (not dust or fannings) and colorful rose
petals in this fine silken mesh (no strings).. absolutely beautiful. If
only I liked Earl Grey more......

om...