pilo_

In article >,
"Bluesea" > wrote:

> Hi, Abby,
> You might want to ask health-related questions in misc.health.alternative as
> the r.f.d.t. charter says we're not to discuss tea as anything other than a
> beverage.

Welcome nonetheless, Abby. And discussions here range
far and wide, sometimes with only tea only as a distant
adjunct. Your questions about health characteristics of
green and white tea are right on topic, as far as I'm con-
cerned. I'll see if I can dig up some resources for you -
the web is loaded with stuff about tea, so a google
search will probably get you started.................p*