Space Cowboy

Change the user to thenetstuff and the isp to msn.com. I decided to
stick with the obsolete email address for continuity. I've only had
two offline discussion in ten years in this group. When you use Google
and IE to search international websites you'll often see the standard
empty box for a missing Unicode glyph (character representation).
These are hidden Unicodes of four hexadecimal string per character
which your computer still understands and can process. The 4
hexadecimal codes can represent every character in every language. The
Unicode hexadecimal string for tea is 8336 and can be viewed at
http://www.unicode.org/cgi-bin/GetUn...codepoint=8336. This
is a website that displays CJK(Chinese,Japanese,Korean) characters
using the Unicode 4 hexadecimal codes. The Korean Unicode character
for tea is CC28. The Japanese character for tea is the same as the
Chinese. If all empty boxes that are displayed are different Unicodes
how do you know which one is used for tea? That is the quandary. I
have a routine where I can copy and paste the Unicode empty box
representations which will give me the four hexadecimal codes per
character which I look up using Unihan if they are CJK. I've got a
Notepad txt file for many tea related Unicodes I've encounter. It
shows the empty boxes just like IE. To store Unicodes in a Notepad
file make sure the Encoding is set to Unicode when you save it. I just
copy and paste them into Google when I do searches such as the Puerh
search I gave earlier. It's the domino effect where you start with one
Unicode string(s) and cull what Google gives you for other Unicode
strings. You'll need to encounter an international website that is a
mixture and English and some other language indicating a corresponding
translation involving Unicodes. I do have a life but there was a
blizzard over the weekend so I had too much time on my hands.

Jim