Bluesea

"pilo_" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Bluesea" > wrote:
>
> > Hey, what's the deal? Your snipping my "Welcome to the group" and your
> > "nonetheless" is as though I didn't welcome her. As for the rest of it,

if
> > she's primarily interested in tea as a health benefit, there's no reason

she
> > can't join the other group as well as this one since their interest is

more
> > in accordance with what she posted.

> it's just that when i read your post, it sounded much
> like you were informing her that she should look elsewhere
> for the info she wanted, which is absurd when there are
> threads about crocodile steaks going on. i thought her
> request for health info is spot on topic - she was asking
> a specific question about TEA, fer cryin' out loud.
> i just hope she hasn't been run off.
> the snip was not editorial, btw..................p*

Okie-doke. Let's just chalk it up to a misunderstanding 'cause I did take
your snip and "nonetheless" to be editorial.

The croc steaks had LS as the accompanying beverage, so that's definitely
on, IMO. You know, I think you would have done better to point out the
COOKING thread which isn't about tea as a beverage but as a recipe
ingredient .

See, Abby? We're basically a nice group of people and we try to get along.
Hang around, whydontcha? We only get testy on the first Tues. of even months
when there's a new moon. Have you read our FAQ,
http://pages.ripco.net/~c4ha2na9/tea/faq.html? What are your favorite teas
so far?

--
~~Bluesea~~