Space Cowboy

Let us know what Babel can do with those sites. Here is an url for a
cooked teabrick I bought in my Chinatown which according to the
translated website is at least seven years old :

http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl...as_qdr%3D all

Notice the commonly used word Chen. It's used to describe the desired
aged taste of puer. At first I thought it mean Camphor also produced
by aging but more encompassing of other aging factors. You'll often
see the word paired with Xiang which means fragrance. The brick
doesn't have that smoked oyster taste. The taste is agreeable and
smooth without being overwhelming. At least it is a benchmark for me
to judge other cooked puerh. Once again you see translated warnings to
avoid uncontrolled wet warehouse processed puerh which include caves
and basements. Only consume puerh created under controlled
environmental conditions. Now I wondering if that oyster soup taste
I've encountered before is the result of mildew which is a byproduct of
the wet storage method. That taste seems to be associated with puerh
that crumbles by hand and not like this one which needs tools.

Jim

Michael Plant wrote:
> Space

4/7/05

> > I think this should work. I don't have any Chinese fonts, Unicode,

or
> > UTF-8 on the computer tested. Google will even try to translate

when
> > it can. When it can't look anyway. You might even see some

pictures

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...6%B4%B 1%E8%8
> > C%B6%22
> >
> > Jim
> >

> Thanks, Jim. I've got one computer that does an excellent job

displaying the
> fonts. I'll take a careful look through this evening. Could be very
> interesting. Wonder what Altavista Babelfish will do with those

sites.