Lewis Perin

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...22%E6%99%AE%E6
> > %B4%B1%E8%8C%B6%22
> >
> > Jim
> >

> Thanks, Jim. I've got one computer that does an excellent job
> displaying the fonts. I'll take a careful look through this
> evening. Could be very interesting. Wonder what Altavista Babelfish
> will do with those sites.

The results are...interesting. Seriously, if you spend lots of time
at it, and keep searching when you run into something you don't
understand, you can learn a lot. That's one of the main ways I find
things to add to the Babelcarp database. But if you don't install
Chinese fonts on your computer, you've got one hand tied behind your
back when it comes to searching Chinese sites: I find it important to
combine translations, however sketchy, with the Chinese characters.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /