pingkan

Hello everybody,
I'm also a new tea drinker. Frankly, I never liked tea before. But it
changed a few months ago. I try new variant of tea that helps me clean
up my kidney. It can also help those who have drugs addiction and other
illness related to kidney, such as diabetic, hypertension,
osteoporosis, etc. My friends and family have proved it. My mother just
got out of hospital and the doctor still asked her to drink some drugs
to cure her illnes. But she stoped taking chemical drugs and tried this
tea. And she's much healthier now after throwing all those chemical
trash.
Interested ?