Falky foo

I'd make sure you really like the taste of rose in your pu before infusing
it into your yixing. maybe do it in a normal glazed pot a few times to make
sure you won't get sick of it. You can always add roses to the tea after
pouring from the pot, but you can't get rose essence out of the pot easily.

"tamkatie" <tamkatie_at_rogers.com> wrote in message
> It's an unglazed Yi Xing pot... right now it doesn't even have the smell

of