Michael Plant

4/6/05

> In article .com>,
> "Abby" > wrote:
>
>> Hi Bluesea,
>> Sorry! I wasn't aware of this. Will aim to follow rules in future.
>> Abby

> Hi Abby -
>
> at the risk of raising bluesea's ire, i must
> reiterate that your question was totally fine.
> anything to do with tea (and croc steaks)
> is open for discussion! ...........................p*

I dunno 'bout that. I really thing the croc discussion would be better
served at...

wreck.food.eat.croc

But that's just one person's opinion.

Michael
Drinking a really nice mellow soft wood-camphory mature 1992 green Pu'erh
disc from JingTeaHouse. I am quite pleased. It reminds me of my venerated
Hong Cong back to China commemorative brick in its smoothness and its
wood-camphor thing. And, it won't die. I've been with it all morning since
quite early and I'm gonna give out long before it does. As good as teas
somewhat older, IMO.

Music is Lonnie Johnson. They say Django Reinhardt is a great guitarist, and
so he is, but Lonnie Johnson is still the king in my book. He's got it all.