pilo_

In article >,
"Bluesea" > wrote:

> Hey, what's the deal? Your snipping my "Welcome to the group" and your
> "nonetheless" is as though I didn't welcome her. As for the rest of it, if
> she's primarily interested in tea as a health benefit, there's no reason she
> can't join the other group as well as this one since their interest is more
> in accordance with what she posted.

it's just that when i read your post, it sounded much
like you were informing her that she should look elsewhere
for the info she wanted, which is absurd when there are
threads about crocodile steaks going on. i thought her
request for health info is spot on topic - she was asking
a specific question about TEA, fer cryin' out loud.
i just hope she hasn't been run off.
the snip was not editorial, btw..................p*