The Ranger

biig > wrote in message ...
> I have some flour tortillas, some leftover turkey meat, onions,
> frozen red, green, yellow pepper pieces, mozarella and medium
> cheddar cheeses. But I can't get into any websites that will tell
> me the seasonings or extras that I need. DARN computer keeps
> giving me error messages. Can anyone help??? This is for
> tonight's supper.

Why the worrying? Quesadillas are one of the easiest meals in the world
to make!

You already have everything handy so a special trip to the store is
completely unnecessary! Turn you oven on to 375°F. Get two baking sheets
(three quesadillas per sheet). Lay down the first tortilla and set down
onions, cheese, peppers, and turkey; fold in half (it'll look like a
half-moon). Rinse, repeat (five more times). Set both sheets into oven
and set timer for five minutes. When the timer goes off, flop the sheets
(the bottom sheet gets placed above the first sheet; the top sheet gets
moved to the rack below) and let tortillas crisp up for another three
minutes. Cut into thirds and serve hot. Set out some salsa or hot sauce
(Pico Pica is my favorite!) and sour cream.

The Ranger