Space Cowboy

Learn to play with tea. It is all about discovery. Pace yourself.
Variety is the essence of tea. Don't plan for the next cup. Tea
habits reveal personality not taste. It's your tastebuds. Use this
group for elucidation not education. One day you won't like coffee.

Jim

Melinda wrote:
> Ah, I hope this question doesn't reflect too poorly on me, but do any

of you
> ever get bored with the tea you have on hand? Maybe it's just because

it's
> the end of the season, or maybe I need to find something different,

but I am
> in the blahs about the tea I have here....nothing really does seem

very
> fresh to me right now. I think...I need...a good Darjeeling maybe.

Lew has