Melinda

Default Bored?

Ah, I hope this question doesn't reflect too poorly on me, but do any of you
ever get bored with the tea you have on hand? Maybe it's just because it's
the end of the season, or maybe I need to find something different, but I am
in the blahs about the tea I have here....nothing really does seem very
fresh to me right now. I think...I need...a good Darjeeling maybe. Lew has
been inspiring me. Something different.

Melinda

--
"The country has entered an era in which
questions are not asked, for questions are

CCCarlisle

I usually buy only 2-4 oz of a given tea, and then I am ready to drink
something else for awhile. Darjeeling is always my favorite, but I like
to switch between the different estates. And I also vary my greens,
breakfast blacks, etc.

In article >,
"Melinda" > wrote:

> Ah, I hope this question doesn't reflect too poorly on me, but do any of you
> ever get bored with the tea you have on hand? Maybe it's just because it's
> the end of the season, or maybe I need to find something different, but I am
> in the blahs about the tea I have here....nothing really does seem very
> fresh to me right now. I think...I need...a good Darjeeling maybe. Lew has
> been inspiring me. Something different.
>
> Melinda

CCCarlisle

BTW, Upton Tea Imports has announced its very first 2005 darjeelings.

In article >,
CCCarlisle > wrote:

> I usually buy only 2-4 oz of a given tea, and then I am ready to drink
> something else for awhile. Darjeeling is always my favorite, but I like
> to switch between the different estates. And I also vary my greens,
> breakfast blacks, etc.
>

> In article >,
> "Melinda" > wrote:
>
> > Ah, I hope this question doesn't reflect too poorly on me, but do any of
> > you
> > ever get bored with the tea you have on hand? Maybe it's just because it's
> > the end of the season, or maybe I need to find something different, but I
> > am
> > in the blahs about the tea I have here....nothing really does seem very
> > fresh to me right now. I think...I need...a good Darjeeling maybe. Lew has
> > been inspiring me. Something different.
> >
> > Melinda

CCCarlisle

CCCarlisle > wrote:

> I usually buy only 2-4 oz of a given tea, and then I am ready to drink
> something else for awhile. Darjeeling is always my favorite, but I like
> to switch between the different estates. And I also vary my greens,
> breakfast blacks, etc.
>

> In article >,
> "Melinda" > wrote:
>
> > Ah, I hope this question doesn't reflect too poorly on me, but do any of
> > you
> > ever get bored with the tea you have on hand? Maybe it's just because it's
> > the end of the season, or maybe I need to find something different, but I
> > am
> > in the blahs about the tea I have here....nothing really does seem very
> > fresh to me right now. I think...I need...a good Darjeeling maybe. Lew has
> > been inspiring me. Something different.
> >
> > Melinda

Mydnight

Maybe it was my upbringing into tea in China, but I always enjoy
sharing my tea with others around a gongfu cha tray. I drink much more
tea when I have people to drink with...I guess you can classify that is
boredom.

Falky foo

yup, tea is like women, just when you start gettin into one, another one
comes along that seems tastier.

Falky foo

yup, tea is like women, just when you start gettin into one, another one
comes along that seems tastier.

Space Cowboy

Learn to play with tea. It is all about discovery. Pace yourself.
Variety is the essence of tea. Don't plan for the next cup. Tea
habits reveal personality not taste. It's your tastebuds. Use this
group for elucidation not education. One day you won't like coffee.

Jim

Melinda wrote:
> Ah, I hope this question doesn't reflect too poorly on me, but do any

of you
> ever get bored with the tea you have on hand? Maybe it's just because

it's
> the end of the season, or maybe I need to find something different,

but I am
> in the blahs about the tea I have here....nothing really does seem

very
> fresh to me right now. I think...I need...a good Darjeeling maybe.

Lew has
> been inspiring me. Something different.
>
> Melinda

Lewis Perin

CCCarlisle > writes:

> BTW, Upton Tea Imports has announced its very first 2005 darjeelings.

I just visited their site. Maybe I was just lazy and impatient, but I
didn't notice the word "2005". Can you point to anything you're sure
was harvested this year?

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
Lewis Perin

CCCarlisle > writes:

> BTW, Upton Tea Imports has announced its very first 2005 darjeelings.

I just visited their site. Maybe I was just lazy and impatient, but I
didn't notice the word "2005". Can you point to anything you're sure
was harvested this year?

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /

Doug Hazen, Jr.

>> BTW, Upton Tea Imports has announced its very first 2005 darjeelings.
>
> I just visited their site. Maybe I was just lazy and impatient, but I
> didn't notice the word "2005". Can you point to anything you're sure
> was harvested this year?
>
> /Lew

http://www.uptontea.com/shopcart/jus...ews.asp?ID=114

This may work for you - I have an account there, so I may get different
pages than someone without one.

Doug

Falky foo

I followed that link and ordered $4000 worth of tea on your credit card
Doug.

"Doug Hazen, Jr." > wrote in message
> http://www.uptontea.com/shopcart/jus...ews.asp?ID=114
>
> This may work for you - I have an account there, so I may get different
> pages than someone without one.
>
> Doug

Falky foo

I followed that link and ordered $4000 worth of tea on your credit card
Doug.

"Doug Hazen, Jr." > wrote in message
> http://www.uptontea.com/shopcart/jus...ews.asp?ID=114
>
> This may work for you - I have an account there, so I may get different
> pages than someone without one.
>
> Doug

Falky foo

I followed that link and ordered $4000 worth of tea on your credit card
Doug.

"Doug Hazen, Jr." > wrote in message
> http://www.uptontea.com/shopcart/jus...ews.asp?ID=114
>
> This may work for you - I have an account there, so I may get different
> pages than someone without one.
>
> Doug

Melinda

LOL!!! Whoops....

Melinda

"Falky foo" > wrote in message
om...
>I followed that link and ordered $4000 worth of tea on your credit card
> Doug.

Melinda

LOL!!! Whoops....

Melinda

"Falky foo" > wrote in message
om...
>I followed that link and ordered $4000 worth of tea on your credit card
> Doug.

Space Cowboy

And all you got was 500g of a competition award winning TGY. If I was
going to spend that kind of money on tea it would include first class
airfare and penthouse suite. The owner of the local tea shoppe bought
back some tasty Irish Cream tea from the recent Lost Wages tea
convention. Makes me want to fall off the wagon and buy some whiskey
for a little more punch. It's the only scented tea I've ever tasted
that is on the shelf of self selected private limited stock waiting
it's turn to dance in my pot.

Jim

Falky foo wrote:
> I followed that link and ordered $4000 worth of tea on your credit

card
> Doug.
>

> "Doug Hazen, Jr." > wrote in message
> > http://www.uptontea.com/shopcart/jus...ews.asp?ID=114
> >
> > This may work for you - I have an account there, so I may get

different
> > pages than someone without one.
> >
> > Doug

Doug Hazen, Jr.

Enjoy.

Actually, the link is the same whether one is logged in or not, also someone
else posted the same link here. But, your point is well-taken - it could
have been stupid - that's what I get for posting too quickly, without
thinking.

Doug

"Falky foo" > wrote in message
om...
>I followed that link and ordered $4000 worth of tea on your credit card
> Doug.
>

> "Doug Hazen, Jr." > wrote in message
>> http://www.uptontea.com/shopcart/jus...ews.asp?ID=114
>>
>> This may work for you - I have an account there, so I may get different
>> pages than someone without one.
>>
>> Doug

Doug Hazen, Jr.

Enjoy.

Actually, the link is the same whether one is logged in or not, also someone
else posted the same link here. But, your point is well-taken - it could
have been stupid - that's what I get for posting too quickly, without
thinking.

Doug

"Falky foo" > wrote in message
om...
>I followed that link and ordered $4000 worth of tea on your credit card
> Doug.
>

> "Doug Hazen, Jr." > wrote in message
>> http://www.uptontea.com/shopcart/jus...ews.asp?ID=114
>>
>> This may work for you - I have an account there, so I may get different
>> pages than someone without one.
>>
>> Doug

pingkan

Well, I guess you should try new iind of tea. I have new variant. This
tea helps you to clean your kidney and drugs addiction. It also good
for hypertension, diabetic, and other illness related to kidney.
Interested ?

Melinda wrote:
> Ah, I hope this question doesn't reflect too poorly on me, but do any

of you
> ever get bored with the tea you have on hand? Maybe it's just because

it's
> the end of the season, or maybe I need to find something different,

but I am
> in the blahs about the tea I have here....nothing really does seem

very
> fresh to me right now. I think...I need...a good Darjeeling maybe.

Lew has
> been inspiring me. Something different.
>
> Melinda
>
> --
> "The country has entered an era in which
> questions are not asked, for questions are
> daughters of disquiet or arrogance, both
> fruits of temptation and the food of sacrilege." Djaout

pingkan

Melinda wrote:
> Ah, I hope this question doesn't reflect too poorly on me, but do any

of you
> ever get bored with the tea you have on hand? Maybe it's just because

it's
> the end of the season, or maybe I need to find something different,

but I am
> in the blahs about the tea I have here....nothing really does seem

very
> fresh to me right now. I think...I need...a good Darjeeling maybe.

Lew has
> been inspiring me. Something different.
>
> Melinda
>
> --
> "The country has entered an era in which
> questions are not asked, for questions are
> daughters of disquiet or arrogance, both
> fruits of temptation and the food of sacrilege." Djaout

pilo_

In article . com>,
"pingkan" > wrote:

> Well, I guess you should try new iind of tea. I have new variant. This
> tea helps you to clean your kidney and drugs addiction. It also good
> for hypertension, diabetic, and other illness related to kidney.

> Interested ?

Not in the slightest. Please take your campaign elsewhere.
pilo_

Bored....? [email protected] Diabetic 12 10-05-2007 07:18 PM
Bored? Sheldon General Cooking 8 22-01-2007 12:02 AM
I'm bored and hot -L. General Cooking 0 18-07-2006 11:56 PM
I'm bored and hot ~xy~ General Cooking 0 18-07-2006 05:15 PM
I'm bored and hot Terry Pulliam Burd General Cooking 0 18-07-2006 01:46 AM