Dennis Turner

On 3/22/2005 7:57 PM or thereabouts, Me appears, somewhat unbelievably,
to have opined:

> please help.. I'm looking for a VERY authentic taco seasoning recipe..
> I've tried many off the 'net but they ALL seem to taste like a typical
> package mix. Please help! Thank you group...
>
> Kevin Miller
> Ft Wayne, IN

I don't know how authentic it is, but I use diced tomatoes, chopped
jalapeno, a clove or 2 of garlic, chili powder, and finely chopped
onion. I brown the beef first, then add the seasonings along with about
a cup of water and let it all simmer for about half an hour. Makes
mighty tasty tacos.

--
I sent ten puns to all my friends hoping that at least one
would make them laugh.