Bob (this one)

aem wrote:

> Bell Jar wrote:
>
>>The reason I don't post there is just this type of attitude.
>>It has nothing to do w/ searching posts.

> You might at least click on the link for netiquette. Then you'd learn
> about deleting all the previous material to save bandwidth. Not to
> mention top posting.

Oh, no. Can't be done, aem. Mustn't confuse wanting to be spoon-fed
with the desperately horrific burden of looking in an authoritative
place for oneself. And for you to suggest that Bell Jar be further
burdened with manners. <sigh> Oh the unreasonable humanity...

I didn't say anything about posting in the group. I said go look at
the FAQ. And then, I reposted it here for people like that who are too
loaded with world-weariness to take advantage of it and to shut up
except for saying thanks. Who the hell said you needed to post there?

The whiny baloney up top speaks all its volumes. Waa waa, those people
are mean, so I'm not interested in their collective experience,
research and conveniently direct answers to my questions...

Waa waa I can be mannerless because I can't be bothered to actually
research my own answers and besides, those people have *that* attitude...

Waa waa...

Look in a mirror. Grow up.

Pastorio