zxcvbob

Bob (this one) wrote:
> just like blowhole Sheldon whose last original thought was to
> fingerpaint with that stuff he found in his diaper. Amazing power
> over the physical universe, they all have...

Actually, Sheldon's last original thought was to use the word
"pecksniff" (borrowed from Dickens) to describe a certain type of
obnoxoius asshole that wanders in here occasionally. The word wasn't
original, but I believe the application was.

It's a good word; a classic literary reference that sounds vaguely
obscene. I think it's Sheldon's most valuable contribution to the
group. He should have quit while he was ahead.

Best regards,
Bob