George

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

> They have a bunch of candy-assed lawyers that would have you do anything to
> eliminate the can once opened. You keep something in the opened can for six
> weeks and it gets all moldy and you eat it anyway. they get sued.
> Eliminate the can, eliminate the potential lawsuit.
>
> How many products also say "refrigerate after opening" but don't really have
> to be refrigerated? Ketchup is a perfect example.
>
> Don't believe everything you read if a lawyer was involved.

I don't disagree with you about lawyers. But can or not the lawyers will
jump in. "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client became seriously
ill after eating food canned by the defendant. The defendants council
will try to tell you they are not responsible because my client
transferred the contents of the can to his own container. But you must
find that the defendant is liable because they did not provide a
specific warning about mould growth..."