Nona

Default Sushi Fish Source

Sometime back I mentioned that I was very impressed with Catalina
Offshore Products of San Diego. In the current issue of Rosengarten
Report (David Rosengarten), he mentions them as a best shipper of uni
in the country as well as their sashimi grade scallops.

Another mention is Honolulu Fish Co for Tasmanian King Salmon, Nairagi
Toro Filet and ahi sashimi filet. He mentions that they use grading
system for their fish. The most expensive grade and the best is 1++,
but he found that the next grade down 1+ is great too.