ME

Default Hershy Penn.

I didn't enjoy the tour much. I think it smelled bad also...but the
chocolate I think tastes good LOL....Hershey is a great place in the aspect
of family---the amusement park, chocolate world, (my personal favorite) Gift
Shoppes LOL
This weekend I am taking my son to Hershey for the Christmas Street
Lights...for anyone who wants to check that out you can see it at
hersheypa.com
Supposed to be a few miles of decorations that some children got to help
design in a contest or something.