cl

> cl > wrote:

> > > 1/3 mustard
> > > 1/3 cider vinager
> > > 1/3 honey
> > >
> > > You can heat it up to mix the flavors or just stir 'em together.

> > Wouldn't it have been easier to say 3 equal parts of mustard,cider
> > "vinager" and honey?
> >
> > Oh your a tech writer, I forgot. Apparently one with a poetic license to
> > spell vinegar however he chooses.
> >

> ROTFLMAO Another example of why I haven't KF's you, CAL!

I'm not as bad as I seem. Sure my net voice appears to be very
argumentative but it is argumentative with open ears. So yes I like a
debating tone in groups but I'm not here to be 'poking people with
pointy sticks' and outing people that like to 'read Shotgun Digest'. I'm
here to learn and share. Yes I said learn. However, I do like fing with
Kevin. He thinks he is the puppeteer but he has not been bright enough
to look up and notice the strings above him. Unfortunatly, he seems to
do little more than to be a glorfied usenet spellchecker with an asshole
plugin. As he is so apt to state, he is a one trick pony.

-CAL