Clay Cahill

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:57:53 -0800, "cc0112453"
> wrote:

>Oh yeah, any one got any ideas on what cut of meat I can buy to make pulled pork without having to purchase ten pounds of butt roast? What else can I use that doesn't come in ten pound or more chunks. I just can't eat that much meat.

Butts are available in most supermarkets cut down the blade (so
there's some bone) into 3-7 lb parts... At least in markets around
where I live in Northern California.
--
Standard Disclaimer:
My Employer gives my internet access, but I don't speak for them...

Clay Cahill 2004

"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late
nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - David Lee Roth