Piedmont

Cam wrote:
snip
> Or you could cut a 45 gallon drum up one side and overlap the cut edges
> to make the right size to fit on your kettle. Wear ear plugs if you use
> a circular saw.
>
> Cam

Cam,

I think you could be on to something!

Do what you said, plus, If I cut it right around one of the bulges that
goes around any 55 gallon drum, I could create a lip that would sit
right down over the kettle cooker bottom section!!

Cam, you are right on!!!

Thanks, so very much!!!!

--
Regards, Mike Willsey (Piedmont)

Please visit my MSN Group: "The Practical Bar B Q'r", A great barbecue
resource; Filled with links and down-loadable documents on building or
buying a cooker, recipes, and links to other great bbq sites. Free
membership to all!

http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...ewwelcome.msnw