"Daniel" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> I love food.
> I love my wife.
>
> I can find / cook good food in many places.
> I can't anymore find a good wife somewhere, elsewhere, anywhere,
> whatever, she is the one.
>
> Simple problem:
> Cook your food, love your wife
> And let both be a separated issue :-)

My wife won't eat beef (cattle work for you) or turkey (they're ugly), but
doesn't mind when I do. In fact, she enjoys watching me wolf down a blood
rare steak! I rarely eat turkey because I don't find it flavorful.

> Mmmhhh! you may try to love your food and cook your wife?
> However, separated issues.

Hmmm. Are you taking your medications, Daniel? ;-D

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/