cc0112453

Default Should I get a divorce?

My wife broke my heart today. We were planning a dinner for a neighbor friend and she wanted me to make pulled pork. Then she asked me if it had to be smoked and started asking funny questions about if BBQing meant cooking on a grill. I was starting to catch her drift. I was a little suspicious. The last time I Qed some ribs and a small roast she just didn't seem all that excited. She admitted today that she doesn't like the Smokey taste. When I told her how a proper pulled pork was made she asked if I could do it without the smoke. Then when I told her that it was traditional to put coleslaw on top of a pulled pork sandwich she made a face like it was a yucky idea. I wanted to cry. I remember when she bought me the smoker last year for my birthday. She seemed genuinely happy for me. Is there any hope?

Oh yeah, any one got any ideas on what cut of meat I can buy to make pulled pork without having to purchase ten pounds of butt roast? What else can I use that doesn't come in ten pound or more chunks. I just can't eat that much meat.