Goomba38

Vox Humana wrote:

> Flay - Really, I was surprised he was married, but not surprised that he
> can't stay married. He seems gayer than Christmas to me. (not a judgment,
> just an observation)
>
> Limbaugh - I don't think you would have a conversation with him. First of
> all, he doesn't converse. It's all about him. Secondly, he claims that
> what you hear on the radio is an act. In real life he is isolated, sullen,
> sedentary, and has marginal social skills. In an interview he said that he
> started worrying days ahead of time when he anticipated entertaining guests
> on the weekend. His idea of a good time is to watch TV from the sofa.
> Perhaps that's all he COULD do after loading up on narcotics and liquor.

I don't see Bobby Flay as "gayer than Christmas"
at all. Isn't it interesting how people can view
others in totally different lights? Lucky for me,
I won't have to fight ya for him.

As for Limbaugh, for disliking him as much as you
appear, you certainly seem to pay a lot of
attention to him? LOL
I'd like to meet him and judge for myself instead
of just be convinced of his failings by someone
with their own ax to grind.

Goomba