Rusty

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:15:42 GMT, "Vox Humana" >
wrote:

>> Do you think she expects him to come home and cook dinner? ;-)

>Who? Flay or Limbaugh? If it were me, I would pray they didn't come home.

Flay. Who would want to eat Limbaugh's cooking.
;-)

I would have to agree, both appear to be jerks and unpleasant people
to be around in person.

Rusty

I guess I should introduce myself. I have been an on and off lurker
here at rfc since 1994. I'm 52 years old. My wife and I will celebrate
our 20th wedding anniversary later this year. I was born in Los
Angeles, raised in San Jose, CA and have lived here in Sacramento for
the last 3 years. I have worked for a large computer company for over
20 years. We just fired the CEO, Carly. ;-) I enjoy cooking. Most of
our married life, I have cooked most of the Thanksgiving dinners.
Well that's enough for now.