Vox Humana

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> "Rusty" > wrote in message

> >>I seem to recall a show that BF did on a cruise ship a few years ago. I
> >>thought he had a wife then. Did he get a divorce or is my memory bad?
> >>

> > Married to:
> >
> > Debra Ponzek 1991-93.
> > Kate Connelly ?(divorced).
> > Stephanie March 2005-?

> Good job! Here's what I recall ... I saw some show where they had three
> chefs being interviewed. Bobby was one, another was that chef from
> Aquavit, I seriously forget the third one, but it might have been Molto.
> Might. This was easily the mid 90s.
>
> At any rate, the subject of running around made bobby say ... I learned
> my lesson, I don't do that anymore, with allusion to him having gotten
> married. Apparently Kate didn't put up with it for too long because she
> couldn't have been around long.

I can't imagine spending any time with BF that didn't involved a paycheck,
and even then it would have to be handsome pay with good benefits that
didn't involve any physical contact! I guess money makes even the most
arrogant people attractive to some. Look at Rush Limbaugh. His last wife
wasn't gone more than a few days before he took up with Darin Kagen from
CNN. Even if you didn't see Rush as an unbearable blow-hard, he is a man
who is a narcotic addict with a couple of unsuccessful rehabs behind him who
went deaf from drug abuse and has already been married three or four times.
I would think that anyone with a bit of common sense and financial means
would RUN from him.