Hunt

In article >,
says...

http://www.rombauer.com/

>Rombauer is a very good Cal chard for the price. Second this
>recommendation. It will cost about $25, though. I think that is more
>than the KJ.
>

>Dimitri

Yes, in AZ/US it runs ~US$27 and the K-J is often had for ~US$9/btl. However,
I feel that the Rombauer is well worth the price difference, if one likes
bigger, fruity Chards.

So often people ask is Ch X really worth 500% more than Old Mundane Cab
Sauvignon California Central Valley? The answer is, usually, but it all
depends on one's budget, and their tastes.

Hunt