Bill Hogsett

>> I am going to be in Cleveland in a few weeks and I am looking for

> some
>> mid to high end restaurants. Anyone have any ideas?

Yes, I have several suggestions for good restaurants in Cleveland. Most
are in the $50 a person range with wine.

Lola--Maybe my favorite restaurant in town. Great modern American
cooking. The macaroni and cheese is wonderful.

Blue Pointe--Downtown and popular seafood restaurant.

Three Birds in Lakewood. Great patio, but not this time of year.

Palmer's--Great reviews, but not one of my favorites.

Johnny's--Often thought to be the best restaurant in town. Haven't eaten
there in ages.

Parallax (spelling)--Asian--American fusion. Ate there for Valentine's
Day. Supposedly great sushi, but I am not knowledgeable enough to really
judge.

Red--New spinoff from Moxie. It's not a steak house, but the certified
angus beef may be the best steaks in town. I certainly prefer it to Hyde
Park, Flemings or Ruth Chris. Really high end reserve wine list.

You would almost certainly need reservations for any of these
restaurants.

Enjoy the city and eat well.

Bill Hogsett