Bluesea

"Serendip" > wrote in message
> On 2/20/2005 1:51 PM, Bluesea wrote:
> >
> > Refill your pen? Do you use a fountain pen? (I do.)

> Yes, fountain pens only. Well, mostly only.
>
> The now-refilled pen happens to be a (no longer manufactured) Rotring
> Freeway with smooth-as-butter custom ground fine italic nib, filled with
> Herbin Bleu Myo ink. <-- That was to show that I *can* (and will!) pay
> attention to things like steep times, blends, etc!

Kewl! I keep 4 fps filled with Noodler's contract inks - permanent,
waterproof, fp-safe inks and use them in my tea journal so I don't have to
be concerned about getting drips of water in it which I keep in the kitchen
for easy reference.

I invite you to come on over to alt.collecting.pens-pencils sometime. We're
mostly into using fps (despite the name of the group) and the participants
are mostly nice, just like here.

--
~~Bluesea~~