Serendip

On 2/20/2005 1:51 PM, Bluesea wrote:
> "Serendip" > wrote in message
>>
>> Again, thank you. (Does Upton track referrals? Considering that I've had
>> to refill my pen from all the notations, if they do, you should get

> credit!)
>

> I don't know. I've never looked or asked.
>
> Refill your pen? Do you use a fountain pen? (I do.)

Yes, fountain pens only. Well, mostly only.

The now-refilled pen happens to be a (no longer manufactured) Rotring
Freeway with smooth-as-butter custom ground fine italic nib, filled with
Herbin Bleu Myo ink. <-- That was to show that I *can* (and will!) pay
attention to things like steep times, blends, etc!

Resa