Duwop

"Piedmont" > wrote in message
> Duwop wrote:
> snip
> > There's so many users of WSM they sometimes make it seem like there aint
> > nothing else worthwhile, which obviously (well should be obvious) is
> > bullcrap.

> All cookers can yield great results IMHO,

Your opinion, thank you. You are in the majority in regards to the WSM, but
there are those that differ, thanks.

> Many personal factors to consider my friend.

Did anyone say differently?

> Time and ease are primary factors

Says who? Oh yeah, you. Mine is flavor and texture.

>and that is for sure a personal
> decision one has to weigh.

Exactly

>If you have the time and love to tinker, go
> with the NBBD types if you don't, then go for a WSM type cooker.

And if you don't like the results of verts too, don't forget that one.

I respect your opinion Mike, hell I respect every man woman and child that
likes WSM so much that you don't find me opining about offsets in a WSM
thread either or telling someone he should get an offset when he's stated
interest in a WSM. How's that for respect?

How much respect you got? Don't talk about it, show it.

D(amn!)