Old 18-02-2005, 04:26 AM
Melinda

Heres' one I look at from time to time...

http://www.normbrero.com/cgi-bin/viewTea.cgi

Melinda

--
"The country has entered an era in which
questions are not asked, for questions are
"Serendip" wrote in message
(Warning - my second newbie post of the day.)

I've searched, but can't find anything like this... are there any sites
that compare teas from one company to another, for example, lapsang
souchong from Adagio compared to that from ROT, IPOT, Upton, etc.? I
realize it couldn't be complete, and teas aren't going to be exactly the
same, but does anything like this exist?

Thanks!

Resa