Bob

Steve wrote:

> I ran into a holier than thou kind of attitude and said the hell with
> this.

Ah. I've been lucky enough to avoid that kind of thing. It's my impression
that the most active members tend to define the personality of the local
groups (and of course, social mores vary from place to place as well). I
don't know where you were located when you had that bad experience; I've
been involved with Mensa groups in Worcester, MA; Tidewater/Hampton Roads,
VA; and San Diego, CA. I can strongly recommend those groups as fun-loving
and unpretentious.

Bob