Siobhan Perricone

Default Where to buy dried chilis in Melbourne Australia

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 10:30:03 +1000, Craig Welch >
wrote:

>On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 09:05:20 -0500, Siobhan Perricone
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:17:06 +1100, "Tony Starr"
> wrote:
>>
>>>Can anyone tell me where I can buy dried chilis and other Mexican food
>>>ingredients in Melbourne, Australia?

>>You'd probably have better luck if you spelled it chiles, not chilis. Chili
>>is a thick tex-mex stew from Texas. Chiles are peppers.

>Nope. Chillies are spelled in a variety of ways. Chili is one of
>them.

In any case, the point still remains that he'd probably have better luck
trying find what he wants spelling it chile rather than chili.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"Who would have thought that a bad Austrian artist who's obsessed with the human physical ideal could assemble such a rabid political following?"